Take me home to Tamworth
Exhibition to celebrate 50 years of Tamworth Country Music Festival – Expressions of Interest by photographers
Tamworth Country Music Festival is 50 years old in January 2022. To celebrate this milestone, Tamworth Regional Gallery is presenting an exhibition interpreting Tamworth’s place at the heart of Australian country music. Discover the singers, their songs, instruments and costumes, and the fans who have made Tamworth Australia’s ‘Country Music Capital’.
We are inviting photographers who have captured all or any of these aspects of the Tamworth Country Music Festivals over the five decades of its life to submit 1 to 5 photographs for consideration as exhibits in this exhibition, which may tour nationally.
Benefits for photographers whose work is included in the exhibition:
- Artist/ photographer fee of $100.00 per selected
- Acknowledgement in the exhibition and on the website
- Photographs will be professionally printed and framed
- Option to be included in a print publication/s.
- Option to have copy of photograph placed in the Collection in perpetuity.
Submission format – large format
- Photographs supplied must be print-quality image file. JPG preferred.
- Min. 20Mb or 300dpi @ A3
- No watermarks or author marks to be included.
- Copyright permission will be sought for all works selected for exhibition.
Expressions of Interest open 4 August 2021 and Expressions of Interest close 1 September 2021
Tamworth Regional Gallery
466 Peel Street Tamworth
04 August - 01 September 2021