Tamworth Regional Gallery is a NSW Government registered COVID Safe business. It complies with current hygiene and all other requirement for COVID Safe workplaces and premises. Our venue has ample room to allow the required physical distancing. To view our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please click here
What are we doing to help?
- Entrance doors to the Gallery are automatic and require no contact to enter and exit.
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised including high touch surfaces.
- Venue and event capacity restrictions are currently in place.
- Patrons are required to sign in to assist with contact tracing upon entry to the Gallery.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all venue patrons upon entry.
- Spaces are marked to manage queuing and movement throughout the Gallery.
- Health and safety guideline messaging is displayed throughout the Gallery.
- Disposable face masks are available at no charge for visitors at the Gallery – just ask one of our staff.
- Bollards are in place at the customer service counter to ensure physical distancing.
- We encourage cashless payments at the Gallery Shop.
- Patrons are required to sign in to assist with contact tracing upon entry to the Gallery. A number of Council venues have implemented Urhere COVID-19 tracing software, making the sign in process easier. Information is securely stored by the software and can only be accessed by Council and the State Government. A manual sign in option continues to be available at all venues.
Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Practise physical distancing and avoid close contact with other people during your visit
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser upon entry and before exiting the Gallery
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Wear a face mask or covering as recommended by the NSW Government when out in public.
- Be understanding of any requests from our staff – they are there to help you enjoy your visit safely.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the Gallery.
If you have experienced any identified COVID-19 symptoms (see a full list here) in the last 14 days, have travelled to an identified COVID-19 hotspot (see updated listings here) and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, it is our right to refuse you entry to our venue. The health and safety of our community and staff is a key priority for Tamworth Regional Council and Tamworth Regional Gallery.