Conditions of entry for our facility are in line with the NSW Public Health Order. To view our COVID-19 Safety Plan, please click here
What are we doing to help?
- Entrance doors to the Gallery are automatic and require no contact to enter and exit.
- All surfaces are frequently sanitised including high touch surfaces.
- Venue and event capacity restrictions are currently in place.
- Patrons are required to sign in to assist with contact tracing upon entry to the Gallery.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all venue patrons upon entry.
- Spaces are marked to manage queuing and movement throughout the Gallery.
- Health and safety guideline messaging is displayed throughout the Gallery.
- Disposable face masks are available at no charge for visitors at the Gallery – just ask one of our staff.
- Bollards are in place at the customer service counter to ensure physical distancing.
- We encourage cashless payments at the Gallery Shop.
- Patrons are required to sign in to assist with contact tracing upon entry to the Gallery. A number of Council venues have implemented Urhere COVID-19 tracing software, making the sign in process easier. Information is securely stored by the software and can only be accessed by Council and the State Government. A manual sign in option continues to be available at all venues.
Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Practise physical distancing and avoid close contact with other people during your visit
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser upon entry and before exiting the Gallery
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
- Wear a face mask or covering as recommended by the NSW Government when out in public.
- Be understanding of any requests from our staff – they are there to help you enjoy your visit safely.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend the Gallery.
If you have experienced any identified COVID-19 symptoms (see a full list here) in the last 14 days, have travelled to an identified COVID-19 hotspot (see updated listings here) and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, it is our right to refuse you entry to our venue. The health and safety of our community and staff is a key priority for Tamworth Regional Council and Tamworth Regional Gallery.